Primary Service Areas
- Johns Creek
- Sandy Springs
CHEROKEE & FORSYTH
- Holly Springs
- East Cobb
DEKALB & GWINNET
- Peachtree Corners
OTHER AREAS ON A SELECT BASIS-PLEASE CALL TO INQUIRE
Thank you for contacting us. We’ll be in touch soon.
How Our Consultations Work
Where some contractors offer “Free Estimates”, the time and expertise we invest in creating projects of the caliber you have viewed on this website requires that we charge $99.00 for our initial consultation
. Of course, the consultation fee is credited to the final investment
of your project upon entering into a agreement with us. For over a decade, we have created stunning projects that endure by utilizing premium, low maintenance building materials. Although price ranges vary among project types, replacing a deck or adding a porch room requires a significant investment. We hope that after reviewing our galleries and videos and reading our philosophy and approach you’ll feel it’s worth investing $99.00 to see what we can design for you. Here’s how our full design workflow works:
- INITIAL SITE VISIT: We’ll visit your home to discuss your project goals and take the required measurements for our internal design work.
- FEASIBILITY STUDY: We will consider zoning issues, building code requirements, and other technical aspects that may affect your project.
- DESIGN PHASE: We will develop an initial design option for your project based on our initial site visit.
- BUDGET PREP: We will email you a Preliminary Proposal that includes a starting design option along with a detailed scope of work with buildable budget.
- SELECTIONS: Having received Preliminary Proposal and initial budget and being comfortable with the investment required, you will meet with us at our office and showroom to refine or modify that design concept, make changes and tweaks to your liking and check out a variety of deck and railing options at our showroom.
- AGREEMENT: With an exact design and scope of work defined, we will create an agreement, put your project into our schedule and begin the permitting process for you.