How Our Consultations Work
Where some contractors offer “Free Estimates”, the time and expertise we invest in creating projects of the caliber you have viewed on this website requires that we charge $75.00 for our initial consultation
. Of course, the consultation fee is credited to the final cost
of your project upon entering into a contract with us.
For over two decades we have created stunning projects that endure by utilizing premium, low maintenance building materials. Although price ranges vary among project types, replacing a deck or adding a porch room requires a significant investment.
We hope that after reviewing our galleries and videos and reading our philosophy and approach you’ll feel it’s worth investing $75.00 to see what we can design for you.
Here’s how our design workflow works:
- HOME VISIT: We’ll visit your home to discuss your project goals and take the required measurements for our internal design work.
- DESIGN PHASE: Back at our office, we will develop a few different design options for your project that will give us the specifications we need to calculate an exact cost for your project.
- BUDGET DELIVERY: We’ll contact you (generally by phone) to give you the cost options for each design so you will have an understanding of the budget required to complete the projects we have discussed.
- DESIGN MEETING/SELECTIONS: Once you are comfortable that the budget we have provided for you by phone works with your budget, we will schedule a meeting at our office for you to review the designs with us face to face. At this meeting, we can make any tweaks to the designs if necessary and we’ll go over material options in our showroom.
- CONTRACT: With an exact design and scope of work defined, we will create a contract, put your project into our schedule and begin the permitting process for you.